Here at RG Homes. When we offer a price that's the exact number you walk away with. No hidden costs no realtor fees. We cover all your closing cost and transfer taxes for both parties. These fees can easily add up to ten thousand or more.
Here is the process we use to transfer fund and ownership of the property:
1. Set up a meeting to talk to seller. Find out their situation and how much they want for the property.
2. Walk the property. Take video & pictures.
3. Determine the cost of the renovations
4. Research similar comps to determine price to pay for property
5. Negotiate a price where both parties win.
6. Once offer is accepted write a contract and have both parties' sign.
7. Immediately send ratified contract to title company. I use Universal Title (universaltitle.com). They
handle the rest of the process from there. They will contact you for more information if needed and
also handle the transfer of funds to the seller.
8. We close on the property and seller gets paid
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.